RSS Feed Print
Wall of Dust has found a publisher
TPNiedermann
Posted: Saturday, July 6, 2013 2:33 PM

I just wanted to let the BookCountry community that, quite serendipitously, I have found a publisher. Or rather the publisher found me. A long story that I couldn't possibly have made up. In any case, Greystone Publishing will be releasing Wall of Dust sometime next year. I want to thank everyone at BookCountry who read my book and especially those who were so kind with their comments. They all were greatly appreciated.
Michael R Hagan
Posted: Monday, July 8, 2013 4:34 PM

You have my huge congratulations, along with a fair amount of my envy... but in a good way.

Great to hear your fabulous news, which of course shall fuel my own dillusions that I'll join you on the bookshelves some day.

I've read one of your other works, but not this one.... guess I'll have to pay for it now.

All the very best of luck with the launch, and be sure to let us all know when it's available.

Mike

P.S.    Yahoooooooooooooooooooo!

TPNiedermann
Posted: Monday, July 8, 2013 4:40 PM

Mike,

Many thanks and good luck to you, too. 

Tim

--edited by TPNiedermann on 7/8/2013, 4:42 PM--

Lucy Silag
Posted: Friday, July 12, 2013 11:27 AM

Hi Tim! I heard about how you've sold your book around the halls here at Book Country and I could not be more excited for you!! It is so, so thrilling to hear that Greystone will be publishing WALL OF DUST. *confetti!!*

Please update the Community about the publication (release date, publicity, etc.) as much as you are comfortable. I cannot wait to hear more about this book!

So many congratulations!

Lucy

Book Country Community and Engagement Manager

TPNiedermann
Posted: Friday, July 12, 2013 11:43 AM

Dear Lucy,
Thanks! I certainly will. Right now, the book is scheduled to be released in June or July 2014. I'll keep you posted.
Best,
Tim

Jump to different Forum...