RSS Feed Print
I'm Three Borzoi, AKA Doug
Three Borzoi
Posted: Thursday, April 4, 2013 2:47 PM

Thriller, Mystery, unpubbed, but writing a lot. What more can I say? Oh ya. Hi, all.
Nevena Georgieva
Posted: Thursday, April 4, 2013 4:51 PM

Hi, Three! Welcome to the community.

My name is Nevena and I'm the Book Country assistant, which means you'll "see" me around here and on the BC Facebook and Twitter.

This a blog post aka tutorial for new members: 
http://bookcountry.com/Industry/Article.aspx?articleId=139379

Check it out and let me know if you have any questions!

I'm curious, what are you working on right now? 

Cheers,
Nevena
Three Borzoi
Posted: Thursday, April 4, 2013 6:19 PM

Hi Nevena.

Currently writing a mystery that channels my inner 15-year-old girl. Set on the Long Island gold coast, in New Jersey, and on Squirrel Island, Maine in 1960. Mystery, suspense, and coming of age.  I'll post the first 10,000 words once I've met my critiquing obligations.

Three
Nevena Georgieva
Posted: Friday, April 5, 2013 3:49 PM

Sounds great! Curious to check it out.
Brandi Larsen
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 8:54 AM

We've been chatting on another thread, but I wanted to stop in and wave an official hello. Welcome to Book Country. Thanks for jumping in with both feet.

Would you rather be called Doug or Three?

If you need anything, I'm happy to help.

Brandi
Book Country Director

Three Borzoi
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 9:11 AM

Brandi - Hi.

Three. Or Doug. Or anything but late for dinner. Okay. Trite. But Three is fine.
Also, I am slowly, in between preparing taxes, writing, re-writing, and hiking with the Borzoi, recording a few more thoughts regarding Book Country and what would provide me the most value. In simplest terms, being on the outside of the publishing world and trying to break in is hard, not just because the writing bar is set high, but because it is not easy to get properly schooled, and I think BC can aid in that process. More later.

Regards,
Three

Jump to different Forum...