RSS Feed Print
Hi there!
SL Huang
Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2012 4:48 PM

Hi everyone!  In my continuing journey to become more active with communities of writers online, I searched around and found a few places where I really enjoyed the discussions.  Looking forward to joining in at Book Country!

I write scifi/fantasy, mostly action-oriented (I know a lot about both swords and guns, so that helps!).  I blog (often sarcastically) about writing, math, and popular media at www.slhuang.com/blog.  And sometimes about swords and guns.

Cheers everyone!
Nevena Georgieva
Posted: Friday, January 4, 2013 11:33 AM

Hi there! Welcome to the community. There is a discussion thread about Fight Scenes under The Craft of Writing. You should definitely share your insight with us .

Cheers!
Nevena from Book Country
Michael R Hagan
Posted: Saturday, January 5, 2013 7:06 PM

Hi and welcome.
There's a discussion thread by Mari Adkins 'How may we help each other?' You could let some folks know of your expertise on swords and guns there. There's a fair amount of fantasy interest on this site, and sword knowledge could be pretty handy to some. Anyways, once again, welcome to the site, and best of luck with your masterpiece.
Michael

LeeAnna Holt
Posted: Saturday, January 5, 2013 8:01 PM

I like swords and guns!

Hi. Welcome to Book Country. I'm one of the super active faces floating around here. So you'll probably see me around. Hope you enjoy it here!

Jump to different Forum...