RSS Feed Print
Introducing myself
Kayla Nicks
Posted: Sunday, June 9, 2013 7:52 PM
Hi im Kayla i just joined this website i just wanted to meet some people on this website. I just loaded one book and the second book i have a question that i want to ask
Kayla Nicks
Posted: Sunday, June 9, 2013 7:59 PM
I have a question for someone who has been on this website for awhile...if that's ok.
Alantis
Posted: Monday, June 10, 2013 10:02 AM

Welcome to the site Kayla, I am not sure I am the person you want to talk to, not having been here a long time myself. But I can give you some advice about where to ask. So starting the discussions to ask the question will probably just leave you with more questions, so maybe find a thread that is about whatever it is you have questions about, and hit the 'respond' button instead of 'start a discussion'. This will get what you write on the thread you are reading from, and maybe this will help get you an answer.

Or, you can always go to the Report Bugs (which may not be appropriate) but will get you one of the admins who are more than capable of helping.

There are a lot of great people here, and I hope this helps you.
Kayla Nicks
Posted: Monday, June 10, 2013 9:13 PM
Thank you very much. And i apologize for not responding earlier. Well when i look at the discussions, and i click on the respond button it doesn't really work. And Report Bugs? What's that?
Kayla Nicks
Posted: Monday, June 10, 2013 9:15 PM
Also i would love to read your books. Where can i find them?
Kayla Nicks
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 2:28 PM
Hi Alantis, its Kayla. I saw that you were talking about a challenge. I was wondering if i could join and i have a few questions for this challenge as well.
Kerry Schafer
Posted: Friday, July 5, 2013 9:58 PM

Hi Kayla! It's nice to meet you. Are you finding your way around?
Lucy Silag
Posted: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 8:15 AM

Hi Kayla--Welcome to Book Country! Very glad to have you here!

I am Book Country's Community and Engagement Manager. It sounds like you've already got some volunteers helping you with the ins and outs of the site (thanks to Atlantis and Kerry!) and I can help answers questions as well.

Happy writing!

Jump to different Forum...