RSS Feed Print
Saying HOWDY to the Community!
RW Andrews
Posted: Friday, April 17, 2015 11:28 PM

Just joined a few days ago and honestly never got around to introducing myself; so here goes.

ABOUT ME
RW Andrews is a Texas born writer who has spent many years around the colorful characters of The Lone Star State. Relying on a vivid imagination and No fear mentality He pushes the limits in this Debut Novel. Willing to delve into many "Taboo" areas of our society and never one to be Politically Correct gives him the freedom to create a good entertaining read.

The 56 year old self described "Long Haired Country Boy" worked in the Oil Fields of West Texas, & later in the Construction industry as a self employed businessman. A few years of sales and management experience gave him special insight into the people, the diverse culture, and colorful characters that make up the vast Lone Star State. Having a unique yet oft times sarcastic sense of humor that is portrayed throughout all of his writing is a fresh voice in entertainment. Never one to shy away from controversial dialogue or views on any subject matter Author RW Andrews is determined to deliver the action and outright shock value when needed.

I have 1 book published through Booktango/BookCountry and will be putting a couple more up soon. I look forward to reading insights from fellow writers and hope if I have any good advice or info to add it on the forums.

You can check out my Author Page: http://rwandrews58.wix.com/author-rw-andrews

Or Follow me on Twitter: AuthorRWAndrews

Amber Wolfe
Posted: Saturday, April 18, 2015 10:48 AM

Hi, RW. Welcome to Book Country

Thanks for introducing yourself. You sound like someone who's been dedicated to their Craft. I'm certain you'll make friends here.

Happy Writing!

Newbie Writer, Amber

Lucy Silag - Book Country Director
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2015 2:36 PM

Hi @RW--thanks for introducing yourself to the community. Congrats on publishing and welcome to Book Country!

Let us know if you need any help as you find your way around.

Lucy

Jump to different Forum...