RSS Feed Print
New Literary Fiction Book
ErinBedford
Posted: Wednesday, January 8, 2014 1:38 PM

Hi there -- 
I wanted to announce to the community that my new book is now available at the Book Country bookstore. Here is a synopsis:

On a grey day in a cemetery in Northern Ontario, Vee Tremblay stabs the point of a shovel into the earth where her husband was buried one year ago. She digs and digs. When the hole is wide and deep enough, she puts a cardboard box of mementos inside, the seams already sealed with packing tape, the top already labeled: THINGS TO HOLD ON TO. 

In Toronto, on the twenty-fifth anniversary of the day she buried her husband, Vee finds the box on her doorstep. Who would be cruel enough to dig it up and send it back to her so many years later?

The mystery is slowly revealed as Vee drifts in and out of memories--her childhood in the North during the 1950s and 1960s, her love affair with a charming Quebecois man, a family wrenched apart by pride, a loss that unhinged her--and her daughter, Lise, pieces together the puzzle of her mother’s past in an attempt not only to understand her mother's life, but also her own.

Please, if you have a moment, check it out:

http://bookstore.bookcountry.com/Products/SKU-000728483/Fathom-Lines.aspx

Also, I would be happy to connect with other fiction writers and readers here in the Book Country community and at my website: erinbedford.ca or

on twitter: @ErinLBedford

Lucy Silag
Posted: Friday, January 10, 2014 10:36 AM

Nice! Thanks for announcing, Erin, and for sharing your social media!

Lucy

Book Country Community and Engagement Manager

Jump to different Forum...