RSS Feed Print
Guess I'll introduce myself
EleaGray
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2013 9:34 AM

Hello there,

my name is Michelle but I write under the name Elea Gray because my surname is rather hard to pronounce. I'm 18 at the moment, hail from the lands of Nether, I mean Netherlands. I'm a NaNoWriMo winner, which is how I first found this site so I'll be trying this out. I've been on Inkpop a long time ago when it still existed, tried some other sites but never with much successs.

As I'm typing, I'm still working on my NaNo draft, which with 53k is not yet finished. I hope to add at least some 20 to 30k more to it. It's a fantasy novel, called Dusk and Shadows, and basically saying: For years, the Dragons and their Riders have been thought extinct. The human Princess, Lilinn, has known this for all her life. It's all she ever heard, as the granddaughter of the man who murdered them all. Until one is found and brought to her kingdom. Until the plots start twisting and the mark on her back finally make sense. Thrown into a world, becoming something she has always been taught to hate, she has to learn to live the life of someone hated by all others.

So, that's me!

Nevena Georgieva
Posted: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 5:55 PM

The book sounds interesting! I love dragons.

Welcome to Book Country, Michelle / Elea! I am one of the admins on the site, so you'll see me lurking on the discussion forums quite a bit. 

Since you're new to the site, I want to direct you to this post for new members, but feel free to ask me here directly if you have any questions about the site. 

Nevena

BC coordinator

--edited by Nevena Georgieva on 12/4/2013, 5:55 PM--

imawake
Posted: Monday, December 30, 2013 1:21 PM

Hi Michelle! I also found this site from doing NaNo, for the first time. And I got to my 50,000 words but I also need another 20 - 30 thousand to finish my novel. I haven't written much since NaNo finished, but I'm going to hit it hard again now that the holidays are almost over. Good luck with your dragon book; it sounds really intriguing! I am looking forward to reading it!

Isabell

Jump to different Forum...