RSS Feed Print
New to the Site
LonelyBird
Posted: Sunday, September 22, 2013 2:36 PM

Hi!  I'm new here, and looking for some feedback for the first two chapters of a book I've written.  I've floated this across my Facebook page, but of course, friends are always supportive.  I would like to get some real feedback from real writers.  I posted the story in the Horror genre.  It's titled "October Sun."  I'd love to hear what you think.  
Thanks so much!
DW

Lucy Silag
Posted: Sunday, September 22, 2013 5:15 PM

Hi @lonelybird--welcome to Book Country! It's great to have new stuff in the horror genre to read, and we love to see people coming to the site to find critique partners and writing support.

I am about to send you a connection request so that I can send you some links and more info about Book Country, and also so that I can help connect you to other horror writers on the site.

Glad you're here, and let me know if you need anything!

Lucy Silag

Book Country Community and Engagement Manager

Raymos Smith
Posted: Friday, October 11, 2013 3:23 PM

Hello, nice to hear someone else is finally talking about horror.  I've been trying to find people to give my book a read as well.  I'll check yours out.
Jay Greenstein
Posted: Monday, October 14, 2013 12:49 PM
The name's not coming up as a search, and the site doesn't supply links to posted work as part of the profile page (hint hint, Ms. Moderator). So if you have done few critiques of other people's work to make your work visible for review, post a link here.
Lucy Silag
Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 12:35 PM

Hi @Lonelybird! You haven't posted OCTOBER SUN for review yet. I am about to send you a message so I can walk you through how to put it up for peer review on Book Country.

Please don't hesitate to message me or email me if you need any help!

Lucy

Book Country Community and Engagement Manager

Jump to different Forum...