RSS Feed Print
It's a zombie greek tragedy
Raymos Smith
Posted: Monday, September 9, 2013 11:25 PM

Hello everyone, i'm new here on book country.  I'd previously written my book, 'Dying to Meat You' before hearing about this site.  I thought it would be a great way to get other authors opinions and feedback.  I'd love to hear what people had to say about it.  I re-invented zombies in my story, making it more plausible and explaining more  problems that i personally had as a zombie horror fan.  I never have written a full length anything before, but i sink myself into everything i do.  I have aspergers syndrome but i don't say i suffer from it.  I took my fanaticism and turned it into a new style of zombie.  If you like horror and gore, give it a read and let me know what you think about it.
Ayuda Mei Amoir
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 1:15 AM

Hi Raymos, your topic title caught my eye. Zombie Greek Tragedy, it just drive you to want to know more of what is going on. I'll head over and read your work. Sorry ahead time as I have nothing up at the moment, currently retooling my WIP with my Co-Writer but will let you know when it returns.
Lucy Silag
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 12:28 PM

Glad to see you guys connecting here on BC!

Raymos--glad to learn more about your book as well.

Great new stuff to check out from you both! Keep on keeping on!

Lucy

Book Country Community and Engagement Manager

Raymos Smith
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 6:33 PM

Ha ha, at least someone took note of it.  I really do think it's a different style of zombie story.  Please do give it a read, and keep me up to date on when you have anything posted.

Jump to different Forum...