RSS Feed Print
PNWA 2013 in Seattle
Lucy Silag
Posted: Thursday, July 25, 2013 8:48 AM

Hi everybody! Are any members headed to the PNWA Conference in Seattle this weekend?

I'll be doing a "Spotlight on Book Country" workshop at the conference on Saturday, July 27th, from noon to 1:30pm (Location TBD--I'll come back and edit this post when I find out the name of the room). I'll also have a Book Country table in the exhibitors' hall all day Friday, July 26th and Saturday, July 27th. Stop by and say hi!

Thanks and hope to see some BC faces there!

Lucy Silag

Book Country Community and Engagement Manager

Lucy Silag
Posted: Monday, July 29, 2013 9:11 AM

Hi everyone! It was so great to meet BC members and welcome new folks to BC this weekend at the PNWA Conference. I am very sorry I forgot to come back and edit this post with the room #, but I hope that if you were at the conference, you had a schedule and found me in Emerald D.

I had a fantastic time at PNWA 2013. What a great group of writers! I wrote up some of my thoughts on the Book Country blog last night. Check them out here.

If you were at the conference, chime into this thread! How was it for you? What panels did you enjoy? What tips did you jot down? What new books did you buy? Who'd you meet?

Looking forward to hearing how other members' weekend was.

Lucy

Jump to different Forum...