RSS Feed Print
Hey..I just met you, and this is crazy
May
Posted: Thursday, July 4, 2013 12:29 AM

But here's my intro, say hi maybe?

Just discovered this site, which seems like a pretty awesome resource so far.  I am a marketer and copywriter by day. Wanna-be writer by night.  Love reading, and occasionally throwing books across the room.  Don't have stories to post yet, but look forward to reading what is here, and offering some thoughts on it - but be warned I can come off as blunt and should never be allowed sharp objects.  I really am a nice person though, and constructive even.  If I haven't frightened you off - say hi! 

Brandi Larsen
Posted: Monday, July 8, 2013 7:51 PM

Hi, May!

Welcome to Book Country! I hope you find that we're a supportive, inclusive community of writers who want to see you succeed.

I see that you've already started giving feedback to fellow writers. Thanks for doing that! I'm sure they appreciate your thoughtful approach.

Please let me know if you need anything. I'm happy to help.

Best,

Brandi

Book Country Director

PS- I have been known to toss a book or two across the room as well. It's rather cathartic.

Lucy Silag
Posted: Friday, July 12, 2013 11:22 AM

@May--welcome to Book Country! It's so great that you are here. And yes, this is a place where you might see frequent mention of tossing books across a room. Strong opinions make for great writing, right?

Lucy

Book Country Community and Engagement Manager

RG Hughes
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 8:22 PM

Hi May and welcome to the site.  I am new also new to the site.  So far I find the posts to be very helpful and have read a few entries.  Good luck on your writing, I look forward to reading what you put up.

RG

Jump to different Forum...