RSS Feed Print
Need a name for a tracking company (romantic suspense).
KristenH
Posted: Saturday, May 14, 2011 6:48 PM

Hey everyone. For Julno this summer, I'll be doing another romantic  suspense. And I need a name for my main female character's company. She's at tracker--someone who finds missing people and escaped convicts. She works alone, with dogs, and with her team, along with other law enforcement agencies and police. So I'm asking for a cool name for her tracking outfit, that's unique and fits her storyline. BTW, her name is Reagan McArthur. Any suggestions? (I did ask this question on Twitter/Facebook, awhile ago.)
Danielle Bowers
Posted: Saturday, May 14, 2011 7:18 PM

In Plain Sight
Hot on the Trail Tracking
Bloodhounds

My cadaver team used to be called Nose to the Ground, but that team was disbanded nine years ago.

KristenH
Posted: Sunday, May 15, 2011 3:17 PM

Good titles. I'll keep it in mind. Thx!
KristenH
Posted: Saturday, June 4, 2011 4:15 PM

That's pretty clever KS. I was going to try to do something with mythology like Atalanta's Phoenix. Atalanta was the goddess of the hunt. Phoenix, because it has something to do with Reagan's background from a car accident, and how she recovered. Tracks or Tracs.
KristenH
Posted: Saturday, June 11, 2011 4:55 PM

Ambear, good guesses. It's a bit too much for a simple catchy name. Thanks! I'm liking KS's idea for Mac's Tracks. Tracking Recovery Apprehension Canvassing Knowledge Service.

Jump to different Forum...