RSS Feed Print
Read House Guests in Lit Fic
A.E. Skeen
Posted: Monday, September 9, 2013 11:17 AM

Hello, I'm new to Book Country and posted a short story/excerpt in Literary Fiction called "House Guests".  Readers are wanted!
Bob Schueler
Posted: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 3:38 PM

Hi

I reviewed house guests, and enjoyed it. Would you consider reading and reviewing the draft of my novel, The Twenty Five Years? It's a story set in the world of supports for people with psychiatric disabilities, where I worked my whole career. It has some suspense, but is character-driven. I'm not sure whether it fits in neatly into any genre listed, maybe psychological suspense?

thanks,

Bob Schueler

Lucy Silag
Posted: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 4:07 PM

Hi to you both! Glad you guys are finding each other and connecting so that you can exchange feedback.

The spot to announce yourself as a new member is on the "Introduce Yourself" forum, and the spot to announce that you've got a new project up in Literary Fiction is here. On BC we try to keep it to those 2 places so that the Discussion Boards don't get too spammy, plus, we want to make sure that members always know which thread to click on when they are looking for new stuff to review or need folks to meet.

Every week or so, I go through and clean up the other threads (like this one), so, AE, be sure to head over to those 2 to make an announcement that will stick around!!

Thanks!

Lucy

Book Country Community and Engagement Manager

Jump to different Forum...