RSS Feed Print
Swain's formula: Flight path or Clipped wings?
Mimi Speike
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 7:12 PM

Michael,

I've meant to review your work. I've gotten caught up in my own problems with my WIP, I have been searching the web and copying out material pertaining to the issue that we both have, namely, doubting 'rules'. 

I am on vacation next week and I will do my best to get up your review. I have not forgotten about you, no way.

Michael R Hagan
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 7:23 PM

Smashing.
It's the first two comments in the thread particularly. No doubt many other issues will come up that will require my attention, but would love your thoughts on those two.

Mimi, have a lovely break. Again, don't pressure yourself to devote me time. Just, when you can, if you can, when and if it feels like fun.............
I have a big unruly garden, usually rainsoaked. It's getting to the stage that when it's raining, I curse because I can't cut the grass... When it's sunny, I curse because I have no excuse not to cut the grass. Not a day goes by that I don't involuntarily notice the grass, hear it growing and curse under my breath.
I feel I may be your grass.
I can be left fallow to no harm!
Keep well,
Mike
Michael R Hagan
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 3:56 PM

If I had known this thread was to become a featured discussion, I'd have written something much more witty and entertaining!

Jump to different Forum...