RSS Feed Print
New to Bookcountry
The Revelator
Posted: Thursday, July 7, 2011 3:13 PM

Hi everyone!

I just signed up a few days ago and I have to say I love the idea behind this site!  I have always been a fantasy "geek" and it is good to have a community where I can read other new writers' work, get feedback on my own work, and overall learn more about the business AND genre!

I have posted my first work, The Chronicles of the Exiles.  It is still incomplete but I think only the first 30,000 words will be readable by you guys anyway, and I have at least that much posted at this time.  I would love any feedback!

I have written amateurly for years, but have never tried to publish anything.  The story I am working on now is an idea I have been working on for 7 years, but which has grown of its own accord and taken me in so many directions that this is my first attempt to put in on paper linearly. 

I hope everyone is well, and I look forward to talking with you all!

RJBlain
Posted: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 2:12 PM

Delayed reaction... drumroll!

Welcome to BC Jump right on in, and I hope that you have a great time. There are a lot of interesting stories here, and a lot of stories that need good, thorough reviews so they can shine. I hope you manage to get involved in our little community and have fun while you do it!

Jump to different Forum...