RSS Feed Print
I'm enjoying Book Country
Cynthia Rosi
Posted: Wednesday, August 3, 2011 11:44 PM

I joined a few months ago after reading about Book Country on PW. Had to finish up a few projects before I really got stuck in.

I'm enjoying reading and critiquing the new work that goes up - I love to see other writers in process. It's not something you get in a physical discussion group; for me this is unique.

I published two novels when I lived in England. Since coming to the US, I've focused on family. I'm finally in a place where I can concentrate on fiction once again, and this makes me very excited about Book Country.

I would like to know how we make "friends" on the site - is it better to connect or to follow initially? Do followings become connections over time, or do you send out a connection immediately to an author you like?

I'm looking forward to uploading my novel.

SusanElizabeth
Posted: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 12:12 PM

A belated welcome Cynthia, as I'm just getting into the discussion circuit. I love that you open your About Me section with "Noting like a well-written mystery." After reading a classic or a comtemporary romance, I'll return to my comfort zone of mystery novels and just fly through each book in days. I look forward to checking out your novel once you've uploaded!

Jump to different Forum...