RSS Feed Print
New Here, obviously...
InkMuse
Posted: Saturday, May 21, 2011 11:52 PM

Hi, I'm Becca. I have a sample of my MS posted hoping to get help with pacing. A partial of my manuscript has been reviewed by Harper Collins and they were interested in seeing the full, and because their main concern was pacing, I worked on fixing that up and am hoping to get feedback on how I can perhaps improve more, if needed.

I am happy to give critique to anyone interested. Please tell me about your book if you would like a review. But before you do, please read the feedback I've left for others and be sure that is what you are looking for.

I am honest about what I like and don't like, and I give feedback both as an author and reader. I've worked with professionals and am most helpful to authors who have industry-thick skin, but I don't think I am a "harsh" critic, just honest and positive and wanting to help. Still, I prefer to critique for those who would find my feedback helpful. If that's you, let me know! (Link me to your book or tell me the title!)

Trailer Bride
Posted: Sunday, May 22, 2011 12:24 PM

I already just said this on a different thread, but your reviews are excellent. Detailed and constructive. Writers should be queuing up to get one.

InkMuse
Posted: Sunday, May 22, 2011 12:59 PM

You're a gem, E
Trailer Bride
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2011 11:46 PM

Oh, I actually reviewed (or critiqued) your book, Sara. Lots and lots of stars
Tawni Peterson
Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 4:51 PM

Hi Becca!

I have read several of your reviews and they are incredibly thourough and constructive. I just posted and contemp. romance wip and would love your review. It is as of yet, review-less, so anyone reading here who has the time I would be grateful for the read.

Jump to different Forum...