RSS Feed Print
Chapters Redone
Revenant
Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 2:02 PM
I have 3 or 4 new chapters up for those who have reviewed/read Revenant. I would love further opinions and am also looking for stories to read/review myself. Has there been anyone that I've reviewed in the past that needs a good solid review on their revisions? Anyone else out there dying to have their new stuff reviewed? Let me know... I finally have time on my hands for reading.

LeeAnna Holt
Posted: Wednesday, July 6, 2011 6:11 PM

It would be nice to have another pair of eyes on "The Descendants" for me. I only have 3 reviews and they're mixed. People also only read 2 chapters or barely read it at all, so it would be nice to have a more thorough look. I'm following your book, so I'll look at it when I have time. Your time would be much, much appreciated.
Robert C Roman
Posted: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 12:07 PM

I read the rewritten stuff, and you've really brought out the potential there. Kudos.

I haven't had a chance to finish (school planning and deadlines) but this Friday I should have some time to finish and review, and give you more concrete feedback.

As for new stuff, I've got one new one up and one about to go up that I need some feedback on. They're for that Friday deadline I mentioned. The titles are "Heart Failure" and "Decay".
Revenant
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 2:39 PM
I hope you met your deadlines last Friday and can't wait to read what you've written. I actually have been so impressed with George R.R. Martin's writing that I've taken up the prologue of another book in a style more like his, though obviously Revenant is my first priority.

That concrete feedback will do wonders for me and again, thanks for all the reading suggestions. Let me know if you have any more projects that you need/want feedback on... I'm only 23 years old, so my advice is not so seasoned as yours, but I'll do what I can.

Jump to different Forum...