RSS Feed Print
Short Review Request!
KrisLib
Posted: Monday, April 27, 2015 10:57 PM

Hi All,

I posted the first chapter of a new book I'm working on, here: http://www.bookcountry.com/BookDetail.aspx?BookId=7943. If you have time would love your feedback. If you have more time, would love your feedback on my novel just featured in the new and emerging books category too!

Let me know when you've reviewed and I'll happily share my thoughts on yours too!

Best,

Kristina 

Amber Wolfe
Posted: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 11:41 PM

Hi, KrisLib

I see you're fairly new, so welcome to Book Country! It's so cool you've dived into the community and uploaded those two manuscripts for review--can you tell me how long you've been studying and practicing Craft?

I skimmed the first bit of your first chapter, and I'll leave a review in a couple days time--I want to be thorough, since I can see you deserve a heartfelt critique.

Also, I'm sorry it doesn't look like more have answered your request. It was very forthright of you to post and ask for review. I don't understand why there's a lapse in reviewers on Book Country right now.

Anyway, keep writing, KrisLib. I'll be sending you a Connection Request shortly, so we can discuss my review after I've posted it, if you'd like.

Amber

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I was wrong. I finished the review in a couple hours instead--didn't realize it was that short when I skimmed the first couple paragraphs of it. Heh.

--edited by Amber Wolfe on 4/29/2015, 1:47 AM--

Jump to different Forum...