RSS Feed Print
Salutations from England!
Mandy Lee
Posted: Saturday, December 27, 2014 1:51 PM

Hi,

My name's Mandy Lee and I'm currently working on an erotic romance called 'You Don't Know Me.'  Just over a half of the book is posted on this site.  I'd welcome any feedback and I'm willing to offer critiques of any genre.  This isn't my first book!  Last year, I had a close shave with a prominent literary agent with another book of mine (a romantic comedy with a hint of satire).  I love reading erotic romance and started this book as a bit of an experiment really, just to see if I could do it.  However, it's now consuming me!  So, please do get in touch if you'd like to swap reads!

Mandy Lee

Amber Wolfe
Posted: Saturday, December 27, 2014 9:13 PM

Hi, Mandy. Welcome to Book Country. I'm sure you'll find this to be a community of well-meaning people who love to see each other succeed.

Also, I'll take a look at your manuscript. But it might take me a while before I can get to it, because I've promised reviews to three other members. Until then, Happy Writing!

Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Monday, January 5, 2015 11:44 AM

Hey Mandy--great to have you here on Book Country. Welcome, and thanks for posting to introduce yourself.

I'm also responding via email to you, so watch out for that in your inbox! Let me know if you need any other help.

Lucy

Jump to different Forum...