RSS Feed Print
Hello =)
christinalauren
Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 1:54 PM

Hi everyone!

My name is Christina and I'm 27 years old. I just signed up today and I'm really hoping to get some great feedback as well as helping other aspiring authors. Not sure if anyone can answer this, but do our manuscripts have to be completed for us to upload? I, unfortunately, have not completed any of mine =(

peace, love & happiness

Amber Wolfe
Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 4:01 PM

Hi, christinalauren. No, your manuscript doesn't have to be finished to upload. But you do need to finish at least one peer review before you can post your own WIP. Everyone's work here is unfinished, needing fine-tuning. And everyone here is very nice and supportive. Once you have a WIP up, I'll be glad to review it for you--you don't have to review mine, unless you want to.

If by chance you would like to review my work, Destiny's Bond, this is the link: http://www.bookcountry.com/BookDetail.aspx?BookId=7289

Some warning; my book is a fantasy, meant for adults.

Now, after you post a WIP, post on this thread. I'll be checking it periodically.

Hope I've helped. Good luck with your writing endeavors.

Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Friday, October 17, 2014 5:26 PM

Hi @ChristinaLauren--so nice for you to introduce yourself, and thanks, Amber for jumping in to help--love that!

Go ahead and post your work-in-progress whenever you are ready. In the meantime, let me know if we can help you to find another member's book to give feedback.

Happy writing to you both!\

Lucy

Jump to different Forum...