RSS Feed Print
Feedback on what I've written so far?
Joshua Williams
Posted: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 1:33 PM

Hi. I'm new here, and I see that this is a place where people help others writing their story, that's to my understanding. I was wondering, is it possible to post what you've written so far on here and get feedback from people? I would really like to be able to see what I should fix, and if I should change things in my story. I want this to be as perfect as possible, and I'm going through the story and trying to edit things before I continue. Also, I'd like to know if there should be a certain schedule that I should make for writing? I wanna try to finish a lot sooner. I hope to get some feedback.
Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:58 PM

Hi Joshua! Welcome and thanks for posting. I can help you find your way around the community.

Book Country is definitely a place where you can give other writers feedback and then get feedback on your own. Members have to review a community book before they can post their own. Take a tour of how Book Country works by going over to this blog post about getting started.

If you are looking for suggestions for what you might review first, check out our books page--there's fantastic stuff on there right now (*and always*).

Let us know how we can help, and have fun looking around!

Lucy Silag

Book Country Community and Engagement Manager

RitTroia
Posted: Monday, July 6, 2015 1:31 AM

cool!
JPKippling
Posted: Monday, July 6, 2015 5:41 AM

Hey! There is a special feature for peer reviewing drafts of books which I think is probably what you're looking for. I just posted a new draft for review and I'm feeling pretty excited about it ( )

Also, I usually spend time just browsing the boards for information about writing. There are usually a lot of questions that I had never thought to ask, but which are incredibly helpful. Plus, you can ask your own questions.

As for a writing schedule, I have no idea. I think these things are hard to estimate. Sorry, not very helpful, I know.

Anyway, welcome to BC!

Jump to different Forum...