RSS Feed Print
San Francisco Writers Conference 2016
DianaRoseWilson
Posted: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 6:55 PM

This is an early-early jump but I'm pretty sure I'll get the green-light to attend the SF conference.  So--just looking ahead to see if any members might be in the same boat.  It would be fun to make some connections before the event and meet up.  

It looks like BookCountry was out there in 2015 so, might be the same thing for 2016.  Am I thinking too far in advance? I'm a bit of a planner. LOL!

-DRW-

Lucy Silag - Book Country Director
Posted: Thursday, August 13, 2015 10:06 AM

Hi Diana--SFWC is a fabulous conference! And it is in SUCH a gorgeous location at the top of Nob Hill. I adore it. We are starting to make our plans for 2016 conferences and I will get back to you as soon as I know if we are going to go to San Francisco.

Let us know when you are a definite as well!

Lucy

Missy Kirtley
Posted: Sunday, November 8, 2015 1:13 PM

I don't think it's too far in advance!  The conference is just a few months away. 

I had an AMAZING time at SFWC in 2015.  It was such a blast!  I learned so many great things, met some really amazing and inspiring people, and the "speed dating with agents" was worth every penny.  I highly recommend the conference!  Make sure to take advantage of the hashtags, too, that's how I met some other authors in my genre!

If I can afford it, I will definitely be going back again in 2016!  And if I can't make it, maybe I can pop across the bay to meet for coffee! ;0)

Posted: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 5:03 PM

Hi Missy--I will be back at SFWC this year, as will Andrea Dunlop. Would love to meet up if you're there.

And of course, you too, Diana!

Posted: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 4:26 PM

Well, it's official--Book Country will definitely be at SFWC 2016! I posted on the blog about it this morning. As soon as I have panels to share, I'll post those details here as well as on the blog. Can't wait!

Jump to different Forum...