RSS Feed Print
Terminator 5 Trailer
Zach Heher
Posted: Thursday, December 4, 2014 7:51 PM

He said I'll be back and this time he is back! That's right, Arnold is back in his iconic role in Terminator Genisys and the trailer has hit the internet.

This is going to be a supposed reboot for the franchise with Jai Courtney as Kyle Reese where he goes back in time to protect Sarah Connor (played by Game of Thrones' Emilia Clarke). This time Kyle realizes this isn't the same timeline like in the first film. Now Sarah is teamed up with the T-800 model Terminator (played by Arnold Schwarzeneggar himself) to battle the T-1000.

I have mixed feelings for this film, but overall I still am excited for it (mostly for Arnold as the Terminator). We all know how these previous films went:

• Terminator- Awesome action film. Gave Arnold a career.
  • Terminator 2- The perfect sequel. The first R-rated film I saw as a kid. Arguably the best action film of all time if not one of the best films of all time.
  • Terminator 3- It has Arnold. Can't remember anything else.
  • Terminator Salvation- What happened? Really, just what happened? How could you bring down a great franchise?
I really can't wait to see how well this turns out. I hope it turns out well. These aren't the only cast members in the film. It also has Jason Clarke (Dawn of the Planet of the Apes), Matt Smith (Doctor Who), and J.K. Simmons (Spider-Man). 

So are you excited for another Terminator film? Do you think it's kinda weird that they spelled 'Genesis' wrong? Do you think Phil Collins will be offended by this? Be sure to leave your comments below!

--edited by Zach Heher on 12/4/2014, 10:12 PM--

Jump to different Forum...