RSS Feed Print
Star Wars has Return
Zach Heher
Posted: Friday, November 28, 2014 12:38 PM
Ten years from now when my first child is born I will say, "This is the second most beautiful thing I have come to witness in my entire life."

The first trailer for Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens has now arrived and good god the hype is strong in this one. It's funny how I'm more excited for this film than the new Jurassic Park movie. 

Not a whole lot happens in this trailer but we get some glimpses of the new characters, new stormtrooper designs, a new Sith Lord with a cool lightsaber design, and the Millennium Falcon in action. All in all, it looks awesome. I am a huge Star Wars fan. I love all the movies, games, books, and everything that is Star Wars. J.J. Abrams please don't let the fans down or you will be known as Jar Jar Abrams.

So have you seen the trailer yet? Is the force strong with this one? Let me know in the comments below.
Russell Giles
Posted: Monday, December 1, 2014 1:27 AM

Plenty excited here, though I do try to temper my expectations with past experience.  The uber-hype that occurred when Episode One came out could only result in disappointment, and I'm hoping we don't go for a repeat of that sort of thing.

Still, I'm optimistic.  Not a lot of movies that I'll go to on opening night, but this one will definitely be one of them.

Jump to different Forum...