RSS Feed Print
Destiny's Bond is back up!
Amber Wolfe
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 12:50 PM

Okay, I've re-uploaded Destiny's Bond! Yay! I took it down twice before because I'd had epiphany moments, and didn't want other readers to get their hands on it until I made the changes. Now, finally, after four months, I've finished the changes--although my book's still no where close to publishable. I'm hoping to get some feedback, and I've already reviewed four other Book Country members--so far they say my reviews are extremely helpful. If anyone would like to take a look at my book, this is the link: http://www.bookcountry.com/BookDetail.aspx?BookId=7289

And this is the description:

Born into a time when war ravages the land and captured at a young age for her previously-unheard-of magick abilities, Destiny has exhausted fourteen years of her life training and serving as a remorseless assassin for the ruthless Four Nations. Now twenty years old, she seeks to escape and mete revenge on those who have wronged her and many of her fellow nythpaths. By utilizing her magickal and physical strengths, she manages the first of these tasks. But before she can even begin working on the second, unforeseen circumstances alter her fate forever, placing her in a situation where the balance of the world rests on her shoulders. With the help of a surly stigmaton and a cast of other characters she meets on her journey to restore peace, will she be able to save Drugara from ruin? Or will a hidden evil consume her and destroy everything she comes to hold dear?

Should anyone give honest reviews, I'll be glad to review work they have up. Thanks!

Jump to different Forum...