RSS Feed Print
Uploading Manuscripts
Moru
Posted: Thursday, December 12, 2013 7:56 AM

Hi. So, I'm going to be a super newb for a moment. I've read the FAQ and links about uploading a new manuscript for review and I'm not being able to complete it. I've uploaded it, made the title, and I saved the  book details, but it isn't showing that I've done anything for that section, when I have, and hit the save button like five times now. So step three of the process isn't showing completion for me though I've done it. Am I supposed to save and then hit post? Or is there something else I'm supposed to do? This is my first upload so I'm just having a few difficulties and would appreciate some help Thanks!

Moru

Lucy Silag
Posted: Thursday, December 12, 2013 1:48 PM

Hi Moru,

It sounds to me like you are doing everything right and perhaps encountering a bug. Let me do some digging. In the meantime, will you email us at support at bookcountry dot com so we can find out more about your computer, your browser, and your manuscript?

So glad to hear your MS is on its way to the community!! Yay!

Talk soon!

Lucy

Book Country Community and Engagement Manager

Moru
Posted: Thursday, December 12, 2013 8:43 PM

Thanks Lucy! I just sent the email!
Lucy Silag
Posted: Thursday, December 12, 2013 11:16 PM

Cool! I am at home and away from that email account at the moment but I will get back to you during US business hours tomorrow and see if we can't get everything fixed for you ASAP. Thanks for writing to support!

And good night!

Lucy

DCLabs
Posted: Friday, December 13, 2013 9:17 PM

Hi Moru,

Did you get this all sorted out?

Jump to different Forum...