RSS Feed Print
Feature or Bug? Viewing Profiles from Forums
May
Posted: Thursday, July 4, 2013 12:48 AM

Hi, so new here and checking out the forums.  I see a lot of threads where people ask others to read their stories...but many of these don't have links to the story.  So to find it I try clicking on the user name, which shows me a page of all their posts - not their books. At the top it shows "profile for username" and if you click that, it just reloads the same page showing all of their posts.  Shouldn't this take you to the same type of profile you might see by clicking on usernames within the book sections?  Seems like there should be an easier way :/

Angela Martello
Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2013 10:39 PM

Hi, and welcome to Book Country! In the previous version of Book Country, we used to see a list of a person's books when you clicked on the individual's profile page. This is a new version of the site - a beta version. So, there are a lot of things to iron out. There is a thread under Book Country News & Announcements called New Book Country Site: We want to hear from you (http://www.bookcountry.com/Community/Discussion/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=8589935656).

I would suggest you repeat your post there. 

-Angela

MariAdkins
Posted: Friday, July 12, 2013 12:38 AM
I can only advise you follow Angela's suggestion. Welcome to BC!

Jump to different Forum...